• No definite yes on Branden Albert, but things look good. Laremy Tunsil ready to go, unless a setback. Anytime you can get your starters involved, makes life simpler. The team moved the ball well with those players, especially on the ground. Should improve chemistry.
• Ravens kicker Justin Hunter is really hard to throw off. Team will try to rush as hard as it can.
• It is encouraging that DeVante Parker is pushing himself and running hard. He took a step forward today. He wants to play.
• Jarvis Landy’s shoulder is feeling better.
• Jelani Jenkins keeps breaking down but continues to fight to play.
• It’s never easy to replace a player like Mike Pouncey. But Anthony Steen is doing all he can to help the team.
• Mike Pouncey is invested in finding a way to get back and also to stay as healthy as long as possible. The team will evaluate how to get a full season out of him. The team needs Pouncey. He is not ready to suggest when Pouncey may practice again.
Check out The Palm Beach Post‘s Miami Dolphins page on Facebook.