Miami Dolphins at Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET on CBS
Weather: 16 degrees and cloudy (15 mph winds creates a wind chill of 1 degree)
Line: Pittsburgh -11
• The Dolphins will play their first playoff game since 2008 and have not won a playoff game since 2000.
• Since Week 5, Miami is tied for third in the NFL with only 13 sacks allowed.
• In the first five weeks, Miami was 31st in the NFL in rushing offense; 3rd in the NFL since.
• Miami’s leading passer, rusher and receiver in the NFL playoffs: T.J. Yates (343), Kenny Stills (1) and Kenny Stills (3).
• Mario Williams (11 seasons), Matt Moore (9), Kraig Urbik (8) and Cam Wake (8) should made their playoff debuts.
• Matt Moore has a 96.9 passer rating in his last 12 starts, which would rank 8th in the NFL this season.
• The top two running backs in the NFL in 2016 were Jay Ajayi and Le’Veon Bell, per Pro Football Focus
• One of the few stats in Miami’s advantage? Fourth in the NFL in third down defense. Pittsburgh is 23rd.
Miami: QB Ryan Tannehill (knee) out; C Kraig Urbik (knee) questionable; LB Jelani Jenkins (knee) questionable; CB Tony Lippett (thigh) questionable; CB Byron Maxwell (ankle) doubtful; S Bacarri Rambo (chest) questionable
Pittsburgh: TE Ladarius Green (concussion) questionable; DE Ricardo Mathews (ankle) out; LB Anthony Chickillo (ankle) out; LB Vince Williams (shoulder) questionable; S Robert Golden (ankle) questionable
Game day reads: