• Charles Harris has been consistently disruptive. He is still learning.
• The Dolphins wanted to practice in the rain in part to make adjustments to their game play calls as they would on a regular game day.
• Since OTA’s began the defense has been good overall. Tight coverage. Good team speed. Good grasp of playbook.
• Ryan Tannehill is not thinking about his knee at this point in time. (Tannehill had a nice scramble.)
• Reshad Jones and Laremy Tunsil were held out with minor injury concerns.
• Isaac Asiata is training at both left guard and right guard. It’s hard to tell with no pads how the linemen are really doing.
• It’s too early to say Sam Young is the clear backup left tackle.
NEW! Get a “Dolphins Dash” newsletter right to your inbox by clicking here
Get Dolphins stories right to your Facebook by liking this page