DAVIE — Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano returned to practice Friday, after missing one day for a personal reason.
All healthy Dolphins were at camp, including center Mike Pouncey, though he did not begin practice participating.
Here were some practice observations from Miami’s second practice:
• Kenyan Drake made another excellent fingertip catch on a deep route. In Drake and Damien Williams, the Dolphins have outstanding receiving threats out of the backfield.
• Kiko Alonso, Lawrence Timmons and Bobby McCain were the linebackers and slot corner at the start of team drills. Rookie Raekwon McMillan worked in as the third linebacker, one day after Mike Hull had that role.
• Xavien Howard broke up a pass in the middle of the field intended for DeVante Parker.
• Kiko Alonso made a red zone interception on a pass attempt by Ryan Tannehill, intended for Jay Ajayi.
• Kenny Stills caught a red zone touchdown from Tannehill, though defenders protested if he was in bounds.
• Rookie cornerback Cordrea Tankersley left the field with an apparent injury.
• William Hayes would have recorded a sack and overall the defensive line had a good day.
• Neville Hewitt hit Kenyan Drake at the end of a play and Drake took exception.
• Thomas Duarte couldn’t keep his hands on a possible TD.
Get Dolphins stories right to your Facebook by liking this page