DAVIE — Matt Moore took first-team reps with the Miami Dolphins offense, with Ryan Tannehill sidelined due to a knee injury on Friday.
Center Mike Pouncey (hip) was participating in positional drills with the offensive line.
Linebacker Neville Hewitt began practice working on the side.
Running back Jay Ajayi (concussion) was still being held out of practice.
Here are some other observations from practice:
• Anthony Steen took over at center with Kraig Urbik at left guard for an injured Ted Larsen.
• Davon Godchaux is getting work with the first unit instead of Jordan Phillips.
• Nick Williams was slow to get up and walked off the field gingerly after one play.
• Jakeem Grant made a nice sideline grab and has had a better week.
• Raekwon McMillan had a nice stuff of Kenyan Drake on an inside run.
• Leonte Carroo was given some first-team reps in place of Kenny Stills.
• Matt Moore hit Damien Williams on a nice route downfield out of the backfield.
• Jesse Davis got some first-team reps at guard.
• Matt Moore hit DeVante Parker across the middle.
Get Dolphins stories right to your Facebook by liking this page