What Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Thursday in California
Miami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase is trying to focus on football. (AP Photo/Alan Diaz)
Here is some of what Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Thursday in Oxnard, California:
• One extra week of practice isn’t going to hurt Jay Cutler or his teammates.
• Cutler’s experience with no-huddle really helps what they can do.
• Jay Ajayi has had some knee soreness for a while. Not a big issue.
• Rey Maualuga injured his hamstring at the end of the last week of practice. It did not sound encouraging to this reporter.
• Lawrence Timmons, Reshad Jones and Kenny Stills among the players that have emerged in a leadership role.
Miami Dolphins’ Mike Pouncey: Bye week, extra rest help me
Miami Dolphins: The return of Reshad Jones should be celebrated, not overlooked
Jay Cutler: Miami Dolphins offense a little bit rusty
Miami Dolphins’ Kenny Stills frustrated more NFL players aren’t supporting Colin Kaepernick
Adam Gase scouted future opponents during unexpected Week 1 bye
Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross pledges $1 million to hurricane relief
What’s next for Miami Dolphins after Hurricane Irma?
Get our content right to your Facebook page with The Daily Dolphin