DAVIE — Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard, who missed Wednesday’s practice with a sore shoulder, was back at work with the rest of the team Thursday inside the bubble, avoiding the storms.
The Dolphins have been noncommittal about who would start Sunday against the Tennessee Titans if Howard could not go. Coach Adam Gase has declared rookie Cordrea Tankersley as the starter on one side over Byron Maxwell, but it’s unclear if Maxwell or Alterraun Verner would start opposite Tankersley if Howard could not go.
- Running back Jay Ajayi (knee), who worked Wednesday, was not seen during the portion open to the media and appeared to have a rest day.
- DE Terrence Fede (shoulder) and linebacker Mike Hull (shoulder) were working.
- Maxwell (hamstring was working.
- Center Mike Pouncey was having a veteran’s rest day.
- DT Jordan Phillips, who has an ankle injury, continued to work.
Check out The Palm Beach Post‘s Miami Dolphins page on Facebook