Here is some of what Adam Gase said Wednesday before the Patriots game:
• Jay Cutler is still in the concussion protocol. Matt Moore is the first stringer today.
• Not sure if Jermon Bushrod and Stephone Anthony are long-term. Day by day. More concerned about this week.
• Everybody tries to make Tom Brady uncomfortable in the pocket. Not easy.
• On the near safety and the NFL ruling, he stays out of that. It doesn’t do him any good.
• Leonte Carroo and Rashawn Scott will continue to battle for activation.
• Maybe the team put too much emphasis on the penalties last week.
• Adam said things haven’t gone as planned earlier in the season with Jakeem Grant. He’s been working well. He’s trying to stay ready and be able to go.
• On Matt Moore, any time you’re a backup the reps help. There is a time where he’ll have to make a call on Cutler but that moment is not now.
• It’s really tough to take Cam Wake off the field. It creates bad body language. Wake is doing what they want, especially now in run defense.