DAVIE — Here is some of what Adam Gase said on Thursday:
• On new tight end A.J. Derby, it’s a guy they’ve been looking at. Felt good about him. Fits what they do. We’ll see today if he can practice.
• Laremy Tunsil told Gase last Thursday night that he was feeling better. So even though Tunsil lost a ton of weight, he didn’t see it as a big factor.
• Mike Pouncey is fine. They are trying to be smart this week. Still a ways to go.
• Matt Moore (foot) is banged up. That’s why we didn’t see him. More than one issue.
• Nobody cares about all the things that have happened. They need to find a way to move the ball and score points. We haven’t played well. We haven’t coached well. We have to do a lot of things better.