DAVIE — What Adam Gase said Monday, after reviewing film of the 24-16 loss to the Buffalo Bills:
- On OL Jesse Davis: “I feel good about what we’ve seen so far.”
- Says he won’t spend any time looking at playoff scenarios.
- Says players “are playing for their jobs” these last two weeks.
- On Jay Cutler: “We had three interceptions and four times lost the ball. It’s probably not one of the best days he’s had. I think there were times we were throwing the ball a lot there, especially in the second half, you start pressing a little bit.”
- On his message to the team: “Go back to work on Wednesday.”
- “We talked about stopping Shady, we talked about stopping Tyrod.” Says team didn’t do either for 60 minutes.
- On DeVante Parker: “It was good to see him make some plays. It was good to see him win a jump ball.”
- Gase thought Charles Harris “did well” pursuing Tyrod Taylor.
- “Nobody cares what we did against New England now. … What you did in the Buffalo game is who we are.”