DAVIE — The Miami Dolphins wrapped up their 13th scheduled practice on Thursday. And here are some of the highlights from Adam Gase’s final availability until training camp starts near the end of July.
• The Dolphins were making less mental errors at the end of the spring than the beginning.
• The rookies are ready for training camp because they’re thinking less now.
• There is more positive energy at practice this season.
• Ryan Tannehill has worked hard on pocket movement this offseason.
• David Fales and Jakeem Grant have hooked up all spring.
• He’s not ready to say Fales is ahead of Brock Osweiler until they play in preseason games.
• Mike Gesicki crushed it in practice on Wednesday.
• They’re going to play the best corner. That means Tony Lippett has to be ready to beat out Cordrea Tankersley.
• Robert Quinn’s bend is freakish. Similar to Von Miller.