Here’s some of what Adam Gase said Friday before the Bills game:
• Zach Sterup is probably going to go for Laremy Tunsil. We don’t have anyone else left, really.
• Despite way more throws than runs, he’s for whatever helps the team win. But he doesn’t want to throw it that much.
• It was good to coach Jay Cutler this year. It was fun. It was good to be back around him. It’s unbelievable the knowledge NFL players gain over time.
• Good energy at practice today. We’ve had good weather. We’re on the grass. It’s not forever.
• We are always going to make sure we have enough good players on special teams.